** Package changed: software-center (Ubuntu) => gnome-software (Ubuntu)

   [SRU] Click on the back icon in gnome-software doesn't work

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-software in Ubuntu.

  Back button doesn't work

Status in gnome-software package in Ubuntu:

  To reproduce:

  0. Do a completely fresh install of Ubuntu 18.10.
  1. Download Dropbox .deb (or any other I assume), open it with the software
center.
  2. Install it.
  3. Try to click the back button in the top left hand corner.
  4. Nothing happens. Quality software here.
  5. Ok I'll restart it - click the close button in the top right.
  6. Launch it again.
  7. It's still on the Dropbox page? WTF? Back button still does not work.

  This is rubbish.