Public bug reported:

I don't know why this wasn't caught by proposed-migration earlier, but
the new libreoffice-help-common is in main and it depends on libjs-
normalize.css, which is provided by node-normalize.css, which is not in
main.

Either libreoffice-help-common needs to not depend on this javascript
package, or this bug needs to be turned into an MIR for node-
normalize.css.

This is an urgent bug, because depending on universe packages breaks
eoan desktop image builds, so we won't have a daily image build until
this is resolved.

** Affects: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

   libreoffice-help-common : Depends: libjs-normalize.css but it is not
  installable

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu: