Which importer app are you using and how are you trying to install it?

I found I was able to download Francisco's importer app from GitHub
https://github.com/arcturus/firefoxos-contacts-importer and install it
using the Firefox OS Simulator's push to device function. I successfully
imported my Google Contacts with it.

Ben

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 4:58 PM, Morten Olsen Lysgaard
<mlysga...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I'd like to use my dev phone as my standard phone to get more in contact
> with how Firefox OS feels for daily use. One thing keeping me from this is
> that I can't find a good way to import contacts. There's a "Importer" app
> on my desktop that claims that it can import contacts from google. I
> authorize it and ask it to import but then it just crashes. Is this
> intended or a known bug?
> How can I debug the "Importer" app? Is it possible to remotely use
> the debugger, like for the simulator?

Ben Francis
http://tola.me.uk