Hi,
I'm a Mozilla Rep and I've just received a Geeksphone Keon with the Reps
program.
The phone came with firmware 1.1 and its wifi has never worked. When I
switch it on it stuck on the search - it doesn't find anything and I
can't switch it off.
The first thing I've tried has been to install v1.2 but without luck.
I've been then put in contact with Alfredos Damkalis, who asked me a
logcat of the wifi and the dmesg and then tried to build a firmware for
me based on the information of those logs but the wifi is still not working.

We believe that the hardware is just broken on the phone, but before
proceding on this path he asked me to write here attaching the two logs
(I've taken new ones with his build) to be sure that it's not a software
problem, so here I am.

Please take a look at the logs and let me know.

thank you,
Iacopo