Congratulations! :)

Best Regards
Ken

----- Reply message -----
寄件者: "Vicamo Yang" <vic...@gmail.com>
收件者: <mozilla-dev-...@lists.mozilla.org>
主旨: [b2g] HsinYi as B2G RIL component owner
日期: 週三, 10月 30 日, 2013 年 17:41

Hi all,

I'm very honored to make this announcement that, with Jonas Sicking and
a few other's suggestions and recommendations, Hsinyi Tsai is now a B2G
RIL component co-owner.  Actually, some of you might have noticed that
Hsinyi has been listed on all modules page [1] as a RIL component owner
for a while.  It's all my fault not announcing this to public earlier
because I'm not quite familiar with writing introduction emails like this.

Hsinyi has been contributed herself almost every minute to B2G RIL since
the first day she joined Mozilla.  For all the awesome jobs she has done
and for all the in-depth thoughts she has given in endless DOM APIs
discussions, we do owe her a big thank, and in my opinion, no thank is
more important than the affirmation from us.

Relying heavily on Hsinyi's prior experience in DOM API development, she
is now also in charge of DOM API reviews of all RIL sub-components.  And
WebTelephony, she is always hard-wired to this field.  For other things,
especially those underground, Fernando, Gene, Yoshi, and I are still at
your service.

Please join me in congratulating Hsinyi for her new role!

Vicamo Yang

[1]: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Modules/All#Radio_Interface_Layer