Le 09/12/2013 15:52, an a écrit :
> On Monday, December 9, 2013 4:13:40 PM UTC+2, Alexandre Lissy wrote:
>> Le 09/12/2013 14:54, Xes Garcia a �crit :
>>
>>> by the original Os he means the ZTE version of Firefox OS
>>
>>> To flash your own Firefox OS build you have to download the sources,
>>> compile them and flash it on your device
>>

>> Thanks, I more or less know how to perform this. My question was about
>>
>> knowing the exact steps followed ; if you just flash gecko and gaia or
>>
>> even the system partition, there is reason the file pointed at would
>>
>> have disappeared.
>
> I have tried ./flash.sh gaia/gecko but the the OS became very unstable for
> some reason so I had to reflash everything. IMO that file should've been
> pulled off the device during the build process.

This should be the case during the creation of the backup-inari/
directory. However, having been fighting for a while with those
proximity issue, I never got the correct answer to this and I've always
been told that it would be fixed in production devices. That could
explain this ...

We should probably fix it in the extract-files.sh script for inari, at
https://github.com/mozilla-b2g/device-inari/blob/master/extract-files.sh

You are more than welcome to help and: open a bug, assign it to
yourself, send a pull request and put someone in review :)