On 12/9/2013, 2:58 AM, Jan Jongboom wrote:
I think this shows that it would be very useful to have a Keyboard /
InputMethod bug component under platform so I'd have spotted this bug
there...

(Note that the clipboard is used for more than just copying and pasting text when using the keyboard to edit a textbox. I commented on your patch on the bug.)

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 6:55 AM, Shih-Chiang Chien <sch...@mozilla.com