On 10/12/2013 10:21, Bob Thulfram wrote:
On Monday, December 9, 2013 6:49:07 PM UTC-8, Bob Thulfram wrote:

Also, I thought that onXXX wasn't supported, but it seems to work. I prefer
event handlers.

onxxx (or inline JS) is not supported for privileged/certified application due to the CSP mechanism there to enforce a stricter security against XSS.

So if you plan to move provide more privileges to your app in the future you may want to not use that. (for example you may want to read the SDCard in order to retrieve user song).

Vivien.