Hello fellow citizens of the free software world,

I'm trying to test a Certified-level app, and I'm having some trouble with the
installation.

Essentially, I'm trying to build this app together with the B2G Emulator by
copying the app directory into "B2G/gaia/profile/webapps/" and appending an
entry into "webapps.json".

However, after building, the app doesn't show up on the emulator Home screen,
and when I check "B2G/gaia/profile/webapps/webapps.json" again, the appended
entry has vanished.

Apparently this isn't the right way to build apps into B2G, so if there's any
kind hacker out there who knows something about this, could you please point me
in the right direction?

Many thanks and cheers,

Hugh