> > On 29 May 2014, at 04:28, Viral Wang wrote:
>

> > > Hi Kobalt,
>

> > > Maybe you can do "make reset-gaia" in gaia folder also?
>
> > > If we move gecko to master branch, we should move gaia to master at same
>
> > time.
>
> > > Thank you for your feedback and I think I should update it in bug
>
> > 1016867 :)
>

> > > Here's my steps to make a clean build and I'm sure it works in my open C
>
> > > $ rm -rf objdir-gecko/ out/ backup-flame/
>
> > > $ ./config.sh flame openc.xml
>
> > > $ ./build.sh gecko
>
> > > $ ./flash.sh gecko
>
> > > $ cd gaia
>
> > > $ make reset-gaia
>

> > > Regards,
>
> > > viral

Ah, so that's why it wouldn't boot; I had forgot to flash gaia as well.

I just got through doing a clean build of gecko this morning and followed your
instructions and it's now starting up normally.

Thanks for the help viral!

FFOS 2.0 seems to be more stable then when I tried it out a few days ago.
The keyboard works this time and for some reason I have better signal strength.
The only problem I've noticed so far is a bit of lag when typing with the
on-screen keyboard. I'll keep checking for any bugs that have yet to be listed
on bugzilla.

Also Rewarp, I checked under my Device\More Information and I am able see my
MAC address. Maybe it is something unique to your build? I am running the
latest version of gecko / gaia

I have also been losing my user settings when updating gecko. Updating just
gaia seems to preserve them though. I know having to go through the first time
user experience multiple times can get annoying after a while, so can make a
.userconfig file to disable it.

You will need place it in the root of your B2G build tree for it to work. See:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox_OS/Customization_with_the_.userconfig_file