BTW I noticed that the Travis CI failed for your PR earlier. Tal and I
discussed and he thinks this might be fixed with a rebase now that ARIA-1
has been pushed.  You can test this theory for yourself by rebasing your
branch.

--Tom

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 12:31 PM, D Jayachandran <d.jayachand...@ericsson.com