I know this isn't exactly a database problem (but I am trying to
install an SDBC driver).

I have downloaded the latest snapshot - openoffice.org1.9.71.1 and I'm
trying to get unopkg to do things for me.  Whatever unopkg command I
enter I get the following exception:-

    ERROR: (com.sun.star.uno.RuntimeException) { { Message = "Lock
    file indicates that a concurrent Office process is running!",
    Context = (com.sun.star.uno.XInterface) 0x0 } }

I've just discovered this *only* happens when I run unopkg as root,
however I need to do this as I'm trying to install packages for all
users.

Any ideas what might be wrong?

--
Chris Green ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

    "Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by incompetence."