Hi Frank, All,

Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems, Inc. wrote:
[...]

> If you want to support the HSQLDB integration in OpenOffice.org, and
> help to ensure that OpenOffice.org gets a compelling, powerful
> database engine, making it the ultimate open source office suite
> database solution available, please consider donating to the
> HSQLDB project:
>
> Visit
>   http://hsqldb.sourceforge.net/web/openoffice.html
>
> and learn what you can do to help making this integration a success!

I'm glad that you made us aware of this appeal.

Our office suite benefits significantly from the database integration and we should do our best to ensure that the planned bug fixes and improvements can be implemented.

Team OpenOffice.org e.V. would like to take the chance to support
this effort with the funding for 2 weeks of development.

With Greetings to Fred and Team
Stefan
(on behalf of Team OpenOffice.org e.V.)