Hello,

Sorry for the last 'asdf' post. User error.

I want to make a database, but it has proven to be extremely difficult. I
was hoping someone could suggest alternatives to HSQLDB. What is the
simplest way I can get a usable database, provided that HSQLDB just isn't
going to work? What are the alternatives?

Ideally I'd like to be able to do string searches. I don't need full SQL
features. But I'd like to search, if it can be managed.

Help?

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera          | I don't want it perfect,
Join OOoAuthors today!  | I want it Tuesday.