Hello,

jfcname schrieb:
Mechtilde Stehmann wrote:

jfcname schrieb:

oo 1.9.83 - myodbc - mysql

Has to you it a blocking for a modification (writing) of result has to leave, either of a request, or of the table itself, obligatation to stop oo wildly ??? But with the following opening modif is well taken on mysql.
(See sql.log above)
====

What do you use? OS ? Version of MySQL ? Which ODBC-Driver and which Version ? Where do you get it from?

Mechtilde

OS : linux mandrake 10.1 - free download mandrake
mysql : 4.0.20 - with mandrake
MyODBC : 3-3.51.11 free download mysql site last day
oo : 1. 9. 87 - oo site download last week ( no 83 but 87- excuse me )

I had a similar problem with Debian. One solution was to get the 3.23.x client also not only the 4.0.x-client.
In Debian I must install libmysqlclient10 and libmysqlclient 14. I don't know how it is in Mandrake.
a tip: Ask at the Mandrake-List if there is somebody who can help you.

Mechtilde