Hi Bart,

Welcome to our mailing list. Any kind of help is welcome :-)

bart wrote:

Hello,

I am pretty new to this type of programming.
I have CVS installed didn't apply for any project yet, nor any role.
In effect I find it hard to find any project in "base" where some parts are
hsql referring to sourceforge.net.
A short discription for cvs access can be found here http://www.openoffice.org/scdocs/CVSCheckout.html.en

So where are the project lists for base and how to login just for viewing
the source(s).
The (main) projects of the database component are:

connectivity - contains all db drivers and some commonly used helper classes dbaccess - contains the main applications for the db component plus some services described in com.sun.star.sdb.*
svx   -   big project, contains stuff needed by the forms
forms   -   the form itself

A better description of the projects can be found here http://dba.openoffice.org/

Thanks Bart

Best regards,

Ocke

--
Ocke Janssen                      Tel: +49 40 23646 661, x66661
Dipl. Inf(FH)                     Fax: +49 40 23646 550

Example isn't another way to teach, it is the only way to teach. Albert Einstein