Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany wrote:

Hi Andrew,

It looks like I require a command envirnment as the final argument and it can not be NULL.... How can I get one?

No, you shouldn't. Actually, the internal implementation of
loadComponentFromURL also just delegates to execute, without any command
environment. What happens if you try to pass an empty object there?

An Empty variant causes Variable not defined and NULL causes Variable not set.

 nCmd = oFormDef.createCommandIdentifier()
 Dim oEmpty
 Dim oNull As Object
'oFormDoc = oFormDef.execute(sOpenMode, nCmd, eEmpty) ' Variable NOT defined 'oFormDoc = oFormDef.execute(sOpenMode, nCmd, oNull) ' Object Variable NOT set 'oFormDoc = oFormDef.execute(sOpenMode, nCmd, NULL) ' Object Variable NOT set
 'oFormDef.releaseCommandIdentifier(nCmd)

I think, therefore, that I really do need to send an appropriate variable.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Macro Document: http://www.pitonyak.org/AndrewMacro.sxw