Hi,

I'm junior software developer / programmer who decided to help OpenOffice.
Right now I'm starting to go trough `Developers Guide` and in near future I
would like to help with "Joins in dBase queries" Project. If it will be
still available.

I wasn't developing for almost year and little longer in C++, but I hope to
catch up quickly. As my past studies and degree is partly Databases oriented
I would like to help with more database related Open Office projects in
future.

My question for now: Is there anything else not included in `Developers
Guide` I should know?

regards
Grzegorz Borys