Hi Frank,
Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany schrieb:
Hi Peter,

First, I suppose it's the system driver (Oracle JDBC?) which has a
built-in timeout - OOo itself doesn't auto-close connections.
Also, we don't have any mechanism to get notified of those timeouts of
the system driver, so we cannot pass on this event.

Perhaps the documentation of your database/driver can tell you how to
disable this auto-logout.

yes, there's a property "inactivity-timeout" with default "30".
So MyConnection = XDriver.getConnectionWithInfo() works fine for me. But how to replace the ActiveConnection of the form with the new one? The dev-guide says, it can be set from outside, but XForm.ActiveConnection = MyConnection fails. Any hints?

Peter