(You can probably tell I've spent a lot of time being an editor! Picky, picky! I'd be glad to help you on this, if you'd like, or just shut up about all this petty stuff.)

Hi Barbara,

One of the tenants of a wiki is that the work is collaborative. For example - When editing a page this is, in bod, at the bottom of the editor: "Please note that all contributions to OpenOffice.org Wiki may be edited, altered, or removed by other contributors. If you don't want your writing to be edited mercilessly, then don't submit it here."

Worded a bit strongly perhaps, but it gets the point across.

I tried to take apply your advice and have just finished an edit on the page, please feel free to take a look and if you see something that could be 'enhanced' - please do. If you are more comfortable not editing the page directly, then by all means let me know via email.

Now, to the task of filling in those comments.

Thanks again

Drew

.