Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:

Hi people, hi Frank,

as I'm not a blog-guy, I discovered (may be too late) Frank's entry on GullFOSS

http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS/tags/base

These are some questions I had when reading the blog:

* concerning the script URI, have you reached a final conclusion here? I agree with Frank that a adding a new value for the location parameter isn't the best idea.

Why? What would be wrong with having a location of 'container', for instance. All the other designators mean exactly what they mean today, if you open an odb file under an installation that does not support embedded script libraries in the odb file, it is going to break- but then it should break.

Drew