Hi Ariel,

>>> Let me know when it gets included in a build/developer snapshot.
>> I might be able to give out a snapshot of the CWS where the thing is
>> developed, so you and others can give feedback before it actually is in
>> the official developer snapshots. Might allow for shorter cycles in
>> fixing issues you find. Only if you're interested in, of course.
>
> ok :-)
>
> I've read in the issue "implemented in CWS dba24d", does this means
> there is a build, or just the child work space where the development
> takes place?

it means the fix is in the CWS, and finished. I'll see to provide builds
of this CWS (Windows and Linux) today or tomorrow.

> So first I thought about asking the permission of the HSQLDB guide
> authors to include the SQL syntax chapter... but ... I wouldn't say it's
> crap, but cryptic (at least for a "simple"/"common" user -- if he/she
> exists).

Ehm - yes.

> People using OOoBase as front-end do not need SQL instruction, but the
> "common" user rarely knows something about it, so here some explanations
> in the "Help" may be of "help".

Indeed. Given that Uwe recently said here in the list (or over there in
users) that we "need to keep the word count low" in the "official" help,
I like the idea of extending the sometimes sparse help content with
extensions.

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -