Am Samstag, den 01.12.2007, 13:44 +0100 schrieb Frank Schönheit - Sun
Microsystems Germany:
> Hi Marc,
>
> >> Hi Marc,
> >
> > N'Abend,
>
> 00:37? "G'te Nacht" :)
>
> >> Now that you mention it ... it would probably be peanuts to implement
> >> the behavior you describe (it wasn't before, since in the course of
> >> writing the wrapper, I reworked to wizard to allow sources which are not
> >> in a .odb, which is a pre-requisite). However, I think I leave the
> >> import functionality up to an extension :)
> >
> > I will thoroughly think about it, since I often have to convert
> > different data formats into something else in "Kannst Du mal
> > eben?"-style. So this functionality would be really helpful ... ;)
> >
> > Can you give some hints about how to hook up to the "OnDrop"-event or
> > similar when the user drops or paste's the data into bases table window?
>
> Sorry, we talked past each other here. There is no UNO hook into DnD. I
> didn't mean to say the DnD thing is doable via UNO. What's doable now is
> an extension which asks you which .dbf/.csv/whatever file to import. Not
> *exactly* as convenient as the DnD approach you described.

Okay, so I have to invent some form of interaction scheme myself.

However, once again I want to thank you for this good piece of work. I
have to second Ariel in mentioning the api docs for this service are the
best piece in the whole API-ref, if there's an opportunity in the future
I'll name it as an example how to make programmers documentation. :)

Marc (entering "deep thought" mode now)