Hi Ariel,

>> the wizard mixes the column names of the source, but not the data.
>>
>> Steps to reproduce it:

> Lazy as I am, I tried with an .odb as source only - did you use an .odb,
> a ConnectionResource, or an ActiveConnection?

Okay, with an ActiveConnection obtained directly at the DriverManager,
the column names are alphabetically sorted :-\

Fixed.

While we're at the driver manager ... should the DataAccessDescriptor
support a property "ConnectionSettings" or such, which is used when
there is a ConnectionResource? Would safe the small overhead of every
client obtaining the connection itself (and being responsible itself for
disposing it).

Thanks & Ciao

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -