Hi Drew wrote,

> Downloaded the M4 developers build and a copy of Report Builder (
> Pavel's build ) that installs as SRB 1.0.2 for some wekkend testing.
>
> Also tried installing the SRB 1.0.2 under OO.o 2.3.1, installs fine
> but finding some issues with renderting existing reports.
>
> Is this suppoesed to be backwards compatible, if so I will run the
> OOo2.3.1/SRB1.0.2 through the same tests as OO-Dev M4/SRB 1.0.2, if
> not I'll open an issue for missing dependency on install.

It should be backward-compatible. If not, then I fear the time frame
really only permits to add a dependency to 2.4 to the new report builder
version.

Could you elaborate the problems you found, please?

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -