For speed reasons we use ADO to connect to a external MS SQLserver based database.

Making and using queries works fine but we can not use Named Parameters in the queries Changing to ODBC permit us to uses Named Parameters but then we loses a lot of speed.

Is this normal behavior or
- do is have to change sometihng more when setting up the ADO connection
- do I go back to the old solution and use the macro to making ADO working with Named Parameters

Thanks for any hint