Hi Drew,

Drew Jensen escribió:
Ariel Constenla-haile wrote:
Hi people,

following what Drew started a weeks ago, I've tried to reproduce the
database table preview in the Mail Merge wizard:

Hi Ariel,

Replace the Image control in the dialog with a group box ( FrameControl) and it all works. (Image controls can't receive focus is I suppose the problem )

Very nice...

Drew

oh yeah! you're right! it works!

Question to Frank: what the hell happens? is this another toolkit issue? if I remove the image control [XControlContainer::removeControl(XControl)] *before* creating the window, the frame, and initializing it with the window: it does not work. It's like the image control, even removed, invalidates the region of the new window I create.

I tried also creating the peer after removing the image control, but didn't work.

A mistery...

Regards
Ariel

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.ArielConstenlaHaile.com.ar/ooo/

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.