HI,

Well - my first attempt to build the software went down in flames. The
build failed in the compile of the HSDQLdb jar file - go figure the
chances of that happening.

The first error was:
/home/drew/OOo_2.4_m12/ooo_OOH680_m12_src/hsqldb/unxlngx6.pro/misc/b
uild/hsqldb/src/org/hsqldb/jdbc/jdbcConnection.java:403: org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcCon
nection is not abstract and does not override abstract method createStruct(java.
lang.String,java.lang.Object[]) in java.sql.Connection

Followed by the same basic error for , jdbStatement,
jdbcCallableStatement, jdbcResultSetMetadata and a few more.

The build environment is:
OS - Kubuntu 7.1 AMD64
gcc 4.1.3
SUN JDK 6-03-0ubuntu2

Do I need to lower the JDK version perhaps?

Thanks

Drew