Hi Peter,

> after successfully loading a report with the property values
> ActiveConnection and OpenMode="open" I stored the report with
> storeToURL() and tried the method close(false).
>
> I got a css.util.CloseVetoException. The macro is executed from within a
> form. Any hints?

For forms and reports, the document (the XModel) is under the control of
the css.sdb.DocumentDefinition, which you got (didn't you) when you load
the object. In particular, it's the DocumentDefinition's responsibility
to close the document, not yours.

The DocumentDefinition has a member execute (from
css.ucb.XCommandProcessor, see the IDL reference, please), which accepts
a command named "shutdown" to close the associated form/report.

Note 1:
In 3.0, both the interface, thus the method, and the accepted commands
are documented in IDL.

Note 2:
In 3.0, the (publicly documented) command is named "close", but
"shutdown" will be accepted for compatibility reasons, too.

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -