Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
Fernand Vanrie írta:
Fine but on my Windows machine neither "update" or new instalation (after deleting the( 1.01 do not works even after closing the Quickstarter :-)
the instalations hangs after 2 bars on the evoluation bar

Any kwown isues ??

What version of OOo want to install SRB 1.0.2, it needs at least 2.3 version!

I am on 2.3.1  with windows XPprofessional
Zoltan