Hi Drew,

> I  know this is not quite the proper response for a DEV list email,
> rather a USERS list...so forgive me.

(well, in reality the separation isn't that strict, anyway ...)

> Image controls are little funny in that they don't receive focus from
> the desktop manager

Not completely true. By default, their "Tab stop" property is set to
"No". However, changing it to "Yes" allows the controls to get the focus.

As a general rule: OOo is fully keyboard accessible. If there is a
functionality which you cannot reach with the keyboard (by whatever
weird path :), then this is a serious issue. However, chances for
finding such an issue are rather low, they're effectively extinct :)

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -