Hi Jonathan,

> The migration/integration of group-name support into both forms and
> toolkit is now mostly complete.

great.

>> - change the implUpdateGroupStructure method to respect the new property
>
> Done.  Ish.
> How often would people re-use the same group name across different
> steps?

I think we are free to define the behaviour - and to me it sounds
reasonable to simply define that controls with the same group name, but
in different steps, span different groups. That is, a group defined as
"all radio buttons with the same group name *and* the same step"
(or the "old" definition of "no group name, and subsequent tab indexes",
or however this is actually defined ATM).

Introducing a feature of step-spanning groups sounds like overkill to me.

> Please see and review the attached patch.

Note sure I can do it this week, I have little time to spend for OOo
ATM, sorry. Will do ASAP.

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -