Moin Daniel,

Darabos Dániel wrote:
Thanks for the answer!

I will look into rptchart02, it sounds like a Promised Land :). Is it
only going to be integrated in OOo 3.0, or will its features come
earlier as an update to the extension?
The feature to insert charts into the report will be available in a DEv300m20 or m21. But to extend the function set is already possible. At the moment I don't know exactly but it looks good the engine will be released earlier as OOo3.0. It still works with earlier versions and the new feature se t is simply unused in that versions.

Best regards,

Ocke
Best regards,

Daniel