Hi Frank,

> Which brings me to the following question: What you do currently - is
> this intended to be contributed back to the core code base? That is,
> if you do changes to Base's code base outside your driver, then you
> would either need to build an own OOo containing those changes, or
> contribute them to the project for inclusion in the next release.

I didn't do any changes at Base's code base outside the driver so far,
but nevertheless we would definitely like to contribute the driver back
to the core code base :-) Most of the driver's functionality work's
fine, we are still doing a lot of quality assurance, but possibly there
is a chance to get the driver into the next release. Can you tell me
what the usual procedure when contributing something back to the core
code base is?

Best regards,
Micha