Hi Noel,

>> You enable the "Link" check box the wrong way 'round - it must be
>> enabled when there is *no* field, since if and only the control is bound
>> to a field, then the image will be stored in the database, anyway.
> <sigh> that's why I didn't like not being able to test it, but still I
> shouldn't have made that mistake

which reminds me that I wanted to attach a small sample database for you
to the issue ... still interested in, now that the patch is finished?

> I would be really happy ( and grateful ) if you committed as I don't
> have any cws anywhere near 'Ready For QA'

Okay, will commit it to CWS dba31c then.

Thanks again for your efforts on this! - Did I mention I like the
feature? :)

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -