Hi Frank,
On Fri, 2008-09-05 at 11:29 +0200, Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems
Germany wrote:
> Hi Noel,
> which reminds me that I wanted to attach a small sample database for you
> to the issue ... still interested in, now that the patch is finished?
I feel I am missing something not knowing anything about base :-/ so
please any example ( and steps for dummies ) to test with base would be
very interesting for me
> Thanks again for your efforts on this! - Did I mention I like the
> feature? :)
you did ! I like it too ( and I need it ), anyway it was a pleasure to
work on it with you.

Thanks,
Noel