Hello Frank and Ocke,

It's been a while since I wrote to the mailing list last time, because I
was on vacation. You may remember that we were working on a driver. We
are finished with the driver so far and would like to integrate it into
the core code base. Probably we need to do some small changes to code to
integrate it in base's connection dialog and some more stuff. What is
the current OOo built which should be used as foundation for this? I
will submit an issue with type enhancement or feature with code patches
if this is what you need for integration into the core code base.

> Submit an issue in IssueZilla, attach your changes. They'll be
> reviewed, possibly you'll be asked to do some changes, and then we'll
> take care of integrating it.

Best regards,
Micha