Hi Ariel,

> it seems you forgot to announce in [EMAIL PROTECTED]

No, it's just that our intranet application which sens the mails after
filling out a form is not yet changed to send to [EMAIL PROTECTED] And I admit I
was too lazy to forward the mails ...

> I mean: user does not want to scale the image, but s/he wants to be able
> to see it [now if the image is bigger than the control, and the image is
> not scaled, then the image center is visible and the rest not], so it
> may make sense if the image control has automatic scroll bars [there are
> some toolkits that already offer this] to scroll the image up/down -
> left/right.

It's just code, so everything is possible :). As always: please submit
an issue. I am not sure about how high I would rank it, but hey, isn't
it time for you to step into OOo C++ development, anyway? *bg*

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -