It is is not a matter of responsibility, but usability.

The only mail reader I have found that writes to ldap is Evolution. The
rest including Windows Address book just reads.

But ldap is just a database back end like any other.

And Base could serve great as front end. After all you need a way to get
the data into the ldap server as well as out.

Ferry

Op zaterdag 22-11-2008 om 12:21 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Frank
Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany: