Hello,

I want to create a connection to my Thunderbird addressbook under Linux
(Debian)

I choose "File -> New -> Database -> Choose a connection to an existing
database -> Thunderbird Addressbook"

Then I can choose "Browse" and see 2 addressbooks.

My problem now is: I want to know where (in which directory) it browse.

My suggestion is to choose the right path to the dirctory myself.

Kind Regards

Mechtilde

--
Dipl. Ing. Mechtilde Stehmann