Hi Sophie,

> I've an issue with localisation and I don't know if I need to report it
> against dba or not.
>
> In fact, this string :
> #: query.src#STR_QUERY_SAVEMODIFIED.string.text
> msgid ""
> "The $object$ has been changed.\n"
> "Do you want to save the changes?"
>
> has a variable $object$ that should be replaced by 'table view', 'query'
> or 'SQL statement'. But in French (and I'm sure other languages), this
> is not possible to apply this variable to SQL statement in the same way,
> the article at the begining is not the same as for the others.

Uhm. Given that all we Base developers are native German speakers, and
in German, there is the very same problem, this should not have happened
at all ...

Please submit an issue, assign it to me, and give it a target of 3.x.

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         frank.schoenh...@sun.com -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -