From: Drew Jensen [mailto:drewjensen.in...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 10:31 AM
To: dev@dba.openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [dba-dev] help!!!

Igor&Larysa wrote:
> Hello Nino,
> Thank you for quick response. We are now working on requirements as we
have
> only project description: Create a music database (for handling music
files,
> cover, info) That's why we asking community for ideas.
>
> Larysa

Hi Larysa,

May I ask - Who is the databse for? Personal use only or for others to
use also?

and one more question.

Why Base? Is there a particular reason, per chance - you create many
Impress files that use music files and want to stay in OO.o as you work
with cateloging? Maybe it is just what you have on your machine?

Thanks

Drew