Hi Fernand,

>> For the first problem: Which database?
> MySql native connector , the ODBC connector do not have this problem
> ODBC produce a  statementlike : SELECT * FROM `tbl_leveranciers` WHERE (
> `tbl_leveranciers`.`Uithangbord` = 'alphadent' )
> as you see without using the "schema name"

Could reproduce with the table dump you sent me, will put onto the
"known problems" list for the connector, and investigate.

However, seeing that this happens with the MySQL Connector/OOo, I doubt
this is what Robby originally referred to, so my question what he means
exactly remains.

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         frank.schoenh...@sun.com -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -