Hi Drew,

> I haven't begun looking for this - will be doing so tonight.
> If anyone has a direct link to where a good starting spot (assuming you
> can make sense of my subject line) it would be very much appreciated.

exception dispatching the ".uno:RecSearch" URL into the frame where you
want to open the dialog, there's no API at all. Even with this solution
(which just mimics the user pressing the respective button), you cannot
control the dialog settings. Well, you probably could, by manipulating
the configuration settings
(/org.openoffice.Office.DataAccess/FormSearchOptions) the dialog is
initialized with. Ugly, but maybe doable.

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         frank.schoenh...@sun.com -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -