Hi Fernand,
On Tue, 2009-10-06 at 12:04 +0200, Fernand Vanrie wrote:
> Noel ,
>
> Any change your code can been used in Basic ?
well, it depends what you mean by my code, iirc ( and it's been quite a
while since I looked at this ) the code I have in the ooo-build filter
substitues the form control model when building the imported dialog
( this is sure to be done by the existing uno api and hence should be
achievable by basic ) I am not sure if doing this out of the box will
work in the vanilla build, but, I see no reason why it shouldn't. Also
you would need to do all of this programatically, e.g. create the Dialog
and add the required controls/models[1], position them, set the
appropriate attributes etc. all manually. In theory it *should* work.
Anyway it's worth a try I guess ( I will look back my code when I get a
chance )

hth
Noel

[1] e.g for a data-aware listbox call insertByName on the dialog model
and insert a control created from "com.sun.star.form.component.ListBox"
specifier instead of "com.sun.star.awt.UnoControlListBoxModel"