Hi Justin,

You are looking at the Chinese version of this: https://echarts.apache.org
<https://echarts.apache.org/>

I think that a reasonable solution for the pooling may be to put this website
up on https://echarts.apache.org/zh/ <https://echarts.apache.org/zh/> and then
redirect. That would fit Apache Branding requirements. ECharts has 32,319 Stars
and 9,403 Forks most of which are in China. Performance might be an issue.

Echarts Devs would you please look into moving the Chinese site to ASF
Infrastructure. Once that is done properly then we can consider the best way to
handle echarts.baidu.com domain. Perhaps there are some creative ways to handle
this …

Regards,
Dave