Subject: [jira] Subscription: Open Excalibur Issues
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:01:59 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: "Excalibur Developers List" <dev.excalibur.apache.org>

Issue Subscription
Filter: Open Excalibur Issues (3 issues)
Open issues in the excalibur components
Subscriber: excalibur
        
Key         Summary
EXLBR-52    OSGi enable
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EXLBR-52
EXLBR-40    Manage Dependencies In The Parent Pom
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EXLBR-40
EXLBR-34    excalibur-instrument-mgr-http uses com.sun.* classes
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EXLBR-34

You may edit this subscription at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/FilterSubscription!default.jspa?subId=10111&filterId=10473

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email-masked]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email-masked]