Subject: [jira] Subscription: Open Fortress Issues
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 10:00:33 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: "Excalibur Developers List" <dev.excalibur.apache.org>

Issue Subscription
Filter: Open Fortress Issues (4 issues)
Open issues in the Fortress container
Subscriber: excalibur
        
Key         Summary
FORTRESS-19 ComponentMetaInfoCollector 1.2-RC3 does not work with files containing non-english characters.
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FORTRESS-19
FORTRESS-15 Create "platform" distribution
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FORTRESS-15
FORTRESS-2  Tutorial
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FORTRESS-2
FORTRESS-16 Fortress Maven Plugin
            https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FORTRESS-16

You may edit this subscription at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/FilterSubscription!default.jspa?subId=10112&filterId=10474

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email-masked]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email-masked]