+1, I like the idea. It would also make the whole page modular.
Balaji.V    On Thursday, August 22, 2019, 12:40:11 PM PDT, Vinoth Chandar
<vin...@apache.org> wrote:

 +1 I was thinking along similar lines for the demo page

Our doc theme should already support this
https://idratherbewriting.com/documentation-theme-jekyll/mydoc_navtabs.html