Hi Marc,

This should not happen as we are trying to have a build locale agnostic.
If you can list the failing tests and/or file a JIRA, that would be
awesome. I'll definitely have a look on my side.

The workaround you suggested about modifying the pom for the surefire
plugin is the best way to go AFAIK.

Thanks,
Pierre